Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Friday, January 7, 2011

#522 ; 雨下一整晚 .

6th . Watch-ed <The Ghost Must Be Crazy> w fellows . Er . It is a horror + comedy show . I still hate the 恐怖 sound-effects part ! *SCREAMS* . And i dont really find most of the joke funny cause almost all hokieen ! LOL . My own joke is better lah ~~ (Y) . What made me laughed-out-the-loudest was the NG part :X !
School ! I hate seating at the back of the class the MOST ! You know you know , my eye sight not v good . And i never wear my specs already ~ Need seat infront then can concentrate / see one ! LOL . Miss Neo came-d out w a seating plan today and im not satisfied BECAUSE i cannot seat w YOU ): . Argggh , lets see ... Hmmmmmmms . Many people complaining about our school 's new principle -___- . I bet nobody likes her o-o . Her rules are rubbish ! Alamak , 很不满就是了.

No comments:

Post a Comment