Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Thursday, January 27, 2011

#525 ; ARMSTRONG !

Ahhhhhh , hello blogger ! Became dead blog already .____. . Heheheh ! Wassup yo :X . My sickness arent gone yet ! Went-ed to NUH on the 25th w mummy .. They took me to the isolation room ~ Examine me uh ! Take my blood pressure , my BLOOD (INJECTION LEH HELLO , PAIN YOU KNOW )': ) , x-ray blahblah . They say what got water in my lungs then infection . BULLSHIT . Zheyy . Hospitalized >: . 
Stay-ed there for 3days 2nights . Im not on a holiday okay ?! First night was AWESOME i tell you . I've got my own room , toilet , TV , air-condition-ed somemore ! Damn high-class . Like inside hotel like that you knowwwww ?!?! THE NEXT DAY . Because im a C Class-ward . So must be transfer to another room , w other children one .___. . No air-con , no tv , no NOTHING ! Want go toilet need walk outside . Sighhs , MISERABLE >: . But lucky only for one night ah ! Next day i can go back already ~ Equals today lah ! Damn dulan i tell you . I've got another x-ray this morning and results were out ~ Im fine and they say i can go back after i've got my medicine . You know how long they took to take my medicine ? Almost 4hours -.- . FCUK RIGHT . Kp siah . They keep say they preapring blahblah , waste my time . I've already changed , pack finish & am ready to go home ! Alamak . Damn sien -.- . Everything passed alright ! I wont go back to that damn place again ! LOL :X . Okay but now im still not fine lah x.x . Still having the pain in my throat when breathing hard . Awwwwwwwwww . IM HAVING MY MEDICINE K ! Get well soon (: . Going school tmrw ! Sweeeeeee right . But then actually MC till 31st >< . I want go school see my darling yo ! <3 . Sweeeeeeeeeeeet :$ . Woah , what a long post ! Wakakaka .

Change-d skin and some fonts ~ I like it (Y) .
So free to take photo >< . Sadly ! My face , my everything cui tothemax :/ .
Picture taken by Ouyangjie >< . He came-d to see me man ! Im so so so so touched ^^ . He peih-ed me watch tv , peih-ed me chat . So happy because im not lonely for that moment ! AND YOU SEE , IM HAVING MY OWN ROOM AT THAT TIME K (': .

2 comments:

  1. OI! BITCHY SIAL!
    Never inform us. Make us so worry. ):

    Get well soon. IMY LARH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEH ! No big deal mah .
    Dont want make it big , attract attention !!
    But still thanks lah ! IMISSYOU GUYS LOTS TOO >< .

    ReplyDelete