Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

#530 ; DAY TWO .

Hai blogger ! Not getting enough sleep .____. . SO TODAY IM GONNA SLEEP EARLY . THRID DAY ; 393 . Great achievement ! Im like sonic doing 'it' so fast >< . Chiong-ing since morning while going to school . Argh , 好伟大啊 ~ :O . Otw to school ; cold tothemax >: . School was fine ~ Tmrw CNY celebration , half day right ! Sweeeee ah ! (Y) . After that go where >: .

Wahwah , my fringe is that long ! Weeeeeeeeee ...... :/ . I wanna cut + reborn . Tmrw sweeee k . My bangs ~ (hearts) \m/ .
I HATE 10 & 13 TOTHEFCUKINGMAX . Fcuking want be nice huh ? I fcuking be nice back to you too (fake) . Lol argh -.- .

No comments:

Post a Comment