Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Saturday, January 29, 2011

#527 ; Appreciation .

Jurongpoint-ed w Shamirah & Thiru this afternoon ~ My beloved ones . Sooooooooo long (1week+) never see them ah . Abit awkward :P ~ Had-ed lots of fun man . We gossip , we laugh . Sweeee man . Macdonald > Toilet > Walks > Neoprint > Macdonald > Macdonald > Macdonald > Sushi > Macdonald . LOL . Alot Macdonald man . We spend-ed almost all our time there <: . Okay , all because of Thiru we keep visit MACDONALD :X . Tho. its my favourite place . Getting dulan already lah !
 Some entertainment . LOL . I find this photo really ........ . I dont mind posting it alright ! :3 . (Photo taken by Shamirah) .
I actually find myself cute . ZHEYY >< .
I didnt know Shamirah actually took-ed a photo of me in class ! I totally dont know siah . UNTIL TODAY SHE SHOW ME :X . Hardworking okeh ?! Oh please man ~ Im doing my work w my eye close-d . Imbar right :$ .
Today . A really fun day k . Thankyou Thiru for organizing this meeting for ME i guess ~ Tho. not all every B 's attend-ed . Abit boxim ah ~~~ "Hahahaa" . Hmmms , but i guess . W them 2 its enough le ba <: . Better then nothing right . But then ! Can we stop going Jurongpoint ?! Everytime walking the same place ah ! Cannot take it already man :B . Lets go somewhere far next time ! ANDANDAND . I WANT K-BOX W eBs ! I want hear Shamirah sings ~ Okay .. I ♥ Sham . She is so funny ! :$ . IN THE BUS ~~ Memories :D . I know you guys catch no ball . Teeheeh . BYE FOR THE DAY .
.

No comments:

Post a Comment