Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Sunday, January 30, 2011

#528 ; 在家 !

Home-d for the entire day ! Ohoh and recently hor . I've been waking up early ! 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 (Direct translate : Wake up early 的 bird got worm eat .) ~ Now i no need 12hours++ of sleep anymore >< . I can wake up in the morning 10-12 like that :O .
(SUPER RANDOM) I've started w this 2 :B . Yumm mumm mum ~
I've been doing this the entire day okeh ! My neck , shoulder , backbone is dead meat )': .  LOL . Thankyou baka for sponsoring me the straws <: . Im gonna stockup :X . Most probably tmrw . A.L.O.N.E ): . DAY ONE ; 106 .

No comments:

Post a Comment