Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Saturday, February 5, 2011

#533 ; Day Six .

Haihaihai ! Any readers ? ): . LOL . Alright ! Today .. went-ed to my father 's brother place , in Chinese it is call 大伯 ~ They're gonna treat us dinner ! Heheh . My cousin , Wendy Heng . LOLOL . Basket ~ Sist tie-ing her hair (scorpio) . Nigga hairstyle . Took her 1hour okay ! :X . See her sweat like nobodys business :X .
HEY MAN ! I think i can get my 32GB IPod Touch cheap ! My 大伯 house got damn lot 'Apple' de thingy lo . His child , Wendy gets IPhone at P4 eh -.- . Damn jealous can ? He is a photographer ~ So shuang , earn quite alot . Wooots ! I think can get at least 10-30% discount ! Weeeeeeeeeeeee ! By this month ! I WILL GET IT ! :@ . 

I just love the way he lies . LOL random . I LOVE HIM TOTHEFCUKINGMAX . So shuai can . I want him ._. .

No comments:

Post a Comment