Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Monday, February 7, 2011

#534 ; Day Eight .

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY , K.YENFANG . 
Old bitch !!!!!!!!!! 16 years old got big arse big butt ~ LOL . Got IPod-touch , big fcuk ?! :X . Zheyyy ! Happy Bithday lah hor ^^ . Miss those times w you <: . EHEHEHEH , end year holiday better come my house . We're gonna continue our <THE WALKING DEAD SEASON II> . Never forget right ! :@ . Our <MONOPHOBIA> is dead already too )': . All your fault >: .
AHH GHOST ! Playing w my the lightlight thingy . My father give me alot siah ! LOLOL . Waste one or two nehmind one >< .
<060211>
East Coast Park-ed w my sist awhile ! My relative house nearby eh ! (Marine Crescent) . Cycle-d for 30mins . Tired tothemax .___. . Somemore the bick talltall one . The seat sharpsharp one . Seat until my 'there' pain :/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment