Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Thursday, February 10, 2011

#536 ; Welcome Back .

Weeeeee ! Darling is back to singapore <: . Awww , no more freedom le . Zheyy ! >w< . (Lol , new bin) . Nb , went-ed to Jurongpoint this afternoon to check if they're still air-ing <The Green Hornet> . Jurongpoint is cmi already uh .___. . Only left w Vivocity & some other weirdweird places :X . After school . Gamble-d in class w mates ! I never even gamble w my family during this CNY -___- . Abit out liao lo me . Blackjack-ed . Use-d 2$ , Lost-ed 50¢ . Left 1.50$ . My double cheese burger ): .

Some random stuff ; Wahahaa ! SEE . Facebook spam me like what only . Now i've got 11k+ emails == .
Turnip made by Afifi (my classmates) . Super chio right ! >w< .

No comments:

Post a Comment