Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Thursday, February 17, 2011

#537 ; Valentine 's Day .

Hai ! How is everybodys Valentine 's Day ? LOL . Im doing a really late post uh :B . Hmmmms , but not really late ! My friend told-ed me today is Chinese 's Valentine Day . Didnt know got 农历情人节 one o-o .

Darling is sick :/ . Im sorry for not taking good care of you >w< . Still coughing like mad uh you .. ): .

Today . Had-ed detention after school . So whatthefook -.- . That bloody MrKuan never give chance sial zzz . Catch my bloodyhell hair !@#$%^& . He looks like a really nice person to me tho. . He teaches me english ya know ? For almost a year already ba .. . FML . 

Had-ed fun w Shermaine / Pohyan afterwards <: . Thanks Shermaine 's Mum for the angbao . That 's gonna be the last one for this year ! Heheheh . Honored right .. to be my last guest :O .
 My Valentine 's Day Present from mates <3 .

2 comments: