Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Friday, February 18, 2011

#538 ; Basketball !

WAHAHAAH ! I've learned how to do layouts for basketball ! (FAKE) ! Thanks to my sensei , MrOuyang :P . 

OKEH , im really tired nowadays . All because everyday need wakeup early in the morning to go to school !!! Finally ... WEEKEND )': . Going to school is sososososososo important right -________- . Lets take N-Level seriously ! Im officially gonna give up on my Combined Humanities ya ^^ . So actually i've got no other choice but to pass my other 5 subjects . In order to get L1B4 (English & Best 4) / EMB3 (English , Maths & Best 3) . Argh . So worried . But im still not taking any actions !!! TIME TO S.T.U.D.Y ! 

SEAWEED ~ (CHICKEN)

No comments:

Post a Comment