Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Sunday, February 20, 2011

#540 ; Sorry That I Loved You .

#Nowplaying ; Sorry That I Loved You by (IDONTWANTTOTELLYOU) . HEHEHEH . Studied a little ! (AGAIN) . On some easy maths exercises :D . WHYWHYWHYWHY ?!! I hate it when adults "compares" _|_ . You look like a monster when you makeup :X . (SHOCKMAX) . YOU'RE FAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Granny "showered" Mimi (MY NEKO) this afternoon . Laughmyassoff . He was as fierce as a tiger o-o !  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment