Profile ,

My photo
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N , 我爱 OUYANGJIE <: .
Welcome to im-minmin.bs.com . Thanks for the visit :) ; Minmin fuck hate bitches and keyboard warriors _|_ . Follow / Stalk me @ http://twitter.com/MINMlN ! Thankyouverymuch .

Links ,

ELAINE JAMIE JUNAN POHYAN QIHUI NORAINI SHAMIRAH SHERMAINE SHUHUI THIRU VALERIE YENFANG

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

#541 ; Low Kay Hwa .

22nd ; LOOK !! OUYANG (darling) has got a baby w another women ...... >w< .
This bunch of idiots are having so damn much fun torturing the "baby" . (laughs) .
23rd ; Ohmygosh . I cant believe it ! This is the first time im in so sososososo much love in reading .. I even finish-ed it within a day . Im so proud of myself for the v first time :B . (zhey ~) Really ah ! This book really v touching .  Tears drop on my face , (quickly wipe away) . Cant stop reading nor bother about the surroundings . Rate : 10/10 please ! ^=^ . READ IT ONLINE HERE ! I Believe You .
Hey !!! I dont know what this check is about . I received it last night :/ . I stayed in the hospital ... and they're suppose to get the money from me . But .. instead they're giving me money ? LOL -___- .
Hmmms . After Remedial . Had-ed lots of fun w EBS . Prank-ed some idiots on the phone ! Thiru will do the uploading part in facebook (: . Look forward to it ? HEHEH ! I want more gatherings like this yeah ? :D
WITH THEM = IM SO MYSELF ^=^ . 

No comments:

Post a Comment